Monday, December 21, 2009

what i've been up to...

What is this you might ask... A dog Snuggie!! I know we've seen the commercials and we know how funny they are, and now I have one more dog to add to the snuggie sensation.. Bella!!\







Now that i have some time on my hands since school is out for the semester, I have decided to catch up on my reading, the first book that I finished was the Lost Symbol, such a good page turner, I highly recommend it!



The next book that I started is called the Hunger Games. It is the first book in the series. A friend recommended it to me and it is quite good. It is an easy read and also a page turner.
And last but not least my new favorite movie... 500 days of summer. So good!





ALso.. Brian has a lot of free time on his hands because he just finished his Masters in Business!! Good job babe I'm so proud of you!!








5 comments:

  1. Congrats Brian! Those dog snuggie's are so funny I saw them in the store the other day. Have a fun break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those dog snuggies are hilarious. In fact, I think the human ones are too. :) But, whoever invented it is a genius!

    David read The Lost Symbol and loved it. I'll have to read it now since you both recommend it.

    Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Masters! That is so awesome. Hope your break is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay so I know how random is this but I found you on Mccalls blog. how are you its been forever since I have seen you. You look so good and so Happy. What are you up to these days?

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Brian!!! And I LOVE the dog snuggie!

    ReplyDelete