Friday, January 6, 2012

Merry Christmas! 2011 was such a wonderful year for our family and we have so much to be grateful for. We had an amazing Christmas and spent it with Brian's family. We are currently living with them right now until we move into our new home. They have been so kind and generous to let us crash with them for a couple of months. I am ready to be in my own home though. Only a couple more months until we can move out. It seems like it can't come soon enough. I am so looking forward to what 2012 has to offer us. I know it is going to be a good year! Here are some of the things that I want to accomplish...

*I know every one's New Years resolution is to lose weight... well I am going to lose 10 lbs and nothing is stopping me! I will keep everyone informed on my progress:) It just seems like ever since I had my baby it has been harder for me to get back to where I was used to. My body has plateaued at a certain weight.

*I need to work on some self improvement things as well... won't go into details.

*Hopefully get pregnant with baby #2 by end of summer or fall.

* Get into our new house

*And just be a more positive person

Well, there you go. Lets see how many months I can keep this up.









Boston and Brian's sister Shannon















Ugly sweater party. Guess who won? Brian of course. He looked like a creeper.







Boston is 10 months now! Some things he is beginning to do...

*Crawl everywhere! He is such a fast crawler and can get to anything! (I caught him with a handful of dog food in his mouth the other day..yuck!)

*He loves to clap his hands

*Say Dada and mama

*Only takes a bottle when he goes to bed or naps.

*Gets mad when you take toys away
*Stands up on everything

* knows his name really well and knows "n0"

*Still has NO teeth!

*Has been sleeping through the night since 6 months and still sleeps in till 8 or 9

*Is such an independent eater!

* Wants to crawl up the stairs any minute he has

*I have a hard time keeping him still anywhere. Church, changing his diaper, you can forget it.

I can't believe he is almost one. This year flew by.












He loves Bath time! He will play and splash around all night long if we let him.



















Boston is such an independent eater now a days. He only wants to eat food that he can pick up with his hands. I don't give him too much baby food because he just turns is head and is lock lipped. I need to figure out something to do because he is such a light weight.

























No comments:

Post a Comment