Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!! Well its only a couple of weeks late... But yes I did have a Birthday! Here are a few of the Beautiful flowers that I recieved from Brian. Love the Tullips. My work gave me the other flower arrangement. The night of my Birthday we went out to Texas Roadhouse( yes I did ride the saddle;) Then went to our house to and had Cake and Ice Cream. So fun! I can feel this year is going to be a good one!

Here are a Few things that Brian and I have been up to...
1. Went up to Salt Lake so Brian can cover a Jazz game. Brian has been blogging for the Jazz for about 2 years now, and they gave him a media pass! So he got to interview all the players and go into the locker room and stuff. This was also a good excuse to go up to Salt Lake. We stayed with Jake and Lindsey and had so much fun!

2. Played Bingo in Mesquite. I didn't know how fun that game was. We will definantley be back for more!

3. Working out at the gym. For some reason I have gained about ten pounds since we've been married, and i cannot make them go away. So Brian has been kicking my Butt at the gym and we have been eating really healthy. We are going to Cancun this April so I will let you know how it goes. :)

















5 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday! I never get to see you anymore, but it sounds like you guys are having fun! We'll have to get together sometime! oh and thanks for the ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always remember it is on the 27th because it is the same day as my dads:) Happy happy late birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late Birthday! You are gorgeous! Take us to Cancun with you in April ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy late birthday girl!!

    i'm jealous of your upcoming cancun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess! Happy late birthday from me too! You look great and it sounds like you two are doing great! Tell Brian hi from us!

    Carli

    ReplyDelete