Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Summer Vacations!!




Yes I have been posting a lot lately(mainly bc I am on spring break this week, and have a lot of free time to my self) but I was just sooo excited about this summer I can't even contain Myself. May, June, and July are going to be such a blast. Wow I can't for all of it...

Starting with May... This is what were doing and where we'll be going..
First Up on the List.. a Mexican cruise! We are stopping at three places..




Then In June we are off to New York...
And to top it off The Main Event... Europe! England, France, Germany.
.
We feel so lucky to be able to go on all of these trips. Hopefully the next Pictures you see of these will have me in them:)


Next I love this time of year. It makes everything look so pretty. Here are some pictures of my green lawn and our beautiful trees..

3 comments:

  1. How fun Jess! Are just the two of you going? When did you plan all of these fun trips? You are so lucky I can't wait to hear all about your vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so, so jealous! You are going to have a wonderful time. When you go to Paris stop by the Lauderee Bakery on Champs-Élysées and enjoy their macaroons for me. How fun for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica! Your vacations sound like a lot of fun! Cruises are a blast! We are going to New York too!(in May) Europe sounds awesome! Have fun girl!

    That is smart to take these vacations while it is just the two of you!

    Your backyard looks great!

    ReplyDelete