Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today Started off bad.
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was scared about the upcoming events.
Today I had to get an MRI
I wish I wasn't nervous but somehow I felt scared.
I wanted to hope that they would find a cure to all that I have been going through
After the MRI I felt hope.
I realized that things were going to get better and that I could have kids.
I realized that I need to listen to my gut instinct on things and do what the spirit tells me.
Today I feel excited about the future.
Today I finally felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders.
I hope things get better
I realize that they could be a lot worse.
I have a new appreciation for prayer and my Heavenly Father
Today brought me to my knees
Today ended up to be a good day.

7 comments:

  1. Jess this is so inspiring! Seriously, life is being really hard for me right now (i'm sure in different ways) but thanks for these words of encouragement. I really needed it. You are so strong! I think you are amazing and know that you'll be a mommy and a fabulous one at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you- hope things get better- good thing you are a craig..which makes for one tough cookie. I love you so much and we are praying for you--- still.Know that I think you are such strong and can make it through this. Will probably see you for the fourth?? no sure yet- love you. kayla keeps talking about bella and how she can swim in the pool. at the pool today she was acting like a dog and i was suppose to be jess and tell her to go swim. it was funny - we miss you guys - love you..now get some good rest, sounded like a long day. tell brain he's a stud and to take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jess- just wanted to say that i love this post. It was uplifting. You are in my prayers and i know heavenly father has his eye on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Karla's post and now yours! Wow, I'm inspired and emotional all at once. Jess this was a beautiful post and you're so strong. Keep the faith girlfriend!

    xoxokeighleyxoxo
    www.thebellalifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My prayers are with you! Thank you for being an example. I just adore you. You have always been so strong. I have a lot to learn from you! Know that you are loved and that everything will work out.

    Someone wrote a card to me during a hard time in my life and they said, "Heavenly Father will take care of us." I love to think about this phrase and it helps me when I'm down. Just remember that Heavenly Father will take care of you! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jess you are so awesome. This post was wonderful! im so glad you had good news.... you have always been such a good example to me, seriously, and im so glad i can still get some of your wonderfulness from your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope things are starting to get better for you! Hang in there! Man your pictures looked like a lot of fun from your cruise and back east! Hopefully we can hang out sometime soon and here about it!

    ReplyDelete