Monday, September 27, 2010

So much to say..

Yes, I have been a slacker. I blame it partly on the fact that I've been so busy and partly because my Internet has been down forever. But we have some good news, I'm pregnant! Yes I am 15 weeks pregnant and everything is going great. It had been a real struggle for us the last year or so and finally it happened. I was told by my friends to go to this new doctor and so I did. The first time I went to him he said, "Well you are young and healthy, there is no reason why you shouldn't be pregnant, I'll have you pregnant in the next 3 months." I thought to myself I am not going to get my hopes up, and what do you know, a month later I peed on a stick and two beautiful pink lines showed up.
I couldn't believe my eyes. Brian couldn't believe it either, so he made me go buy another pregnancy test and I went into my doctors and they drew my blood just to make sure.:) So blessings do happen and everything happens for a reason. I guess its true when people say that when you stop worrying about it, it will happen. I am so grateful that things are ok and we are excited to be having (they think a baby boy) in March. And the best part about it all, I have not been sick or felt different at all. Just a little more tired in the first trimester. This was just tiny reminder to me whose in charge and is calling the shots:) Definitely not me

8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys!! That's so fun! When do you find out for sure what the gender is? 20 weeks? You two will be awesome parents! That's a good story about that doctor too, i can't believe it happened so fast after you went to see him. That is a wonderful miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is so exciting!! congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for you guys! :) You will make the perfect parents...and make the CUTEST baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I have been waiting for you to post this! I always forget to ask you how things are going because you don't even look pregnant so I forget, I'm sorry! We are so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jess I am SO excited for you!! I wish I could see you to give you a BIG HUG! You will be such a good mom! Being a mom is the the funnest thing ever!! Hopefully we'll see you sometimes soon- we're in AZ prob for the next year so let me know when you come into town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats! You are so so so lucky that you didn't get sick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FOUND YOUR BLOG! I am excited for you two. congrats! :) again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay...I'm so excited your having a baby. I miss you guys! You two are going to be awesome parents! I wasn't sick either my first trimester. but then in the middle of my second trimester and all of my third, I was sooo sick all the time... It was hard but worth it! I hope that is not you though! I hope you feel great and excited because having a baby is the best experience ever!

    ReplyDelete