Monday, November 15, 2010

22 weeks

I'm now at 22 weeks and am feeling great! My little boy is growing everyday. I can now feel his kicks more strong. Every time he kicks I hurry and try to grab Brian so he can feel, he has only felt them a couple of times. I feel so lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy so far. I am crossing my fingers that it will be this easy the whole time. We still haven't figured out a name yet. We always sit down and say, OK what should this baby's name be! We are stuck between 3 names that we like, Boston -Peyton- and Brody. I can't decide because I like them all! I will keep my growing belly posted!


4 comments:

  1. You look so cute! And I'm jealous that you've had such an easy pregnancy... hopefully it'll stay that way. I've been soooo sick. Good luck with the names, I really like all those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so CUTE Jess!!! I'm so excited for you! Most darling pregnant girl. That would be so hard picking a name. They are all so cute, especially peyton! Hope you are doing great. You are gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jess you are looking good girlie!!! ow ow-

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man are you so excited! I am so happy you are pregnant too! It is such a crazy feeling when your baby starts to move a lot. it makes it so real. We defiantly need to meet up when you come to AZ. What time in December are you coming?

    ReplyDelete