Friday, November 19, 2010

Emotional..

Is it just because I'm pregnant or have I always been this emotional? Yesterday was 6 years since my dad has passed away. Time goes by so fast and it really feels like yesterday too. Most of the time I'm fine and life is normal. Then a memory hits or a song comes on or I see something that reminds me of him and I can't stop myself from crying. I'm so grateful for my family and friends that have helped me out in the last 6 years. I know that through my experiences in life it will help me be there for other people who need just as much as I did. Yesterday I was thinking how unfair it was that I only had 18 short years with him, especially having a baby and growing up. I know that he would be proud of me and is there for me more than I know. Love ya dad.

1 comment:

  1. it's not just because you're pregnant. i go through the exact same thing with my dad.

    ReplyDelete